Skip to main content


Theatre Arts Studies

The BA in Theatre Arts Studies is an open enrollment major. Students need to declare the major, but there is no application or audition process. A student can declare the major either by contacting the CFAC Advisement Center (1190 West Campus Central Building, 801-422-3777) or by following these instructions:

1. Go to and find the “Academic Programs” box under the “Student Summary” tab

2. Select “Change Major Request” in the bottom right corner

3. Select “Theatre Arts Studies”

4. Click “Submit”

Your request will be processed in 1-2 business days.