Start date: 06/15/2023
Hourly Wage: 13
This position provides video and photography services to support the BYU MPA Program projects and events. Some projects will require storyboarding, script writing, video, and audio editing, utilizing instructional design principles.
- Video recording and editing ability
- Knowledge of and experience with using video and sound editing software
- Knowledge of and experience using photographic equipment
- Understanding of introductory video editing and communication principles
- Ability to work independently and on deadline
- Knowledge of and experience with using Adobe Creative Suite software, i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, and After-Effects or equivalent
- Understanding of instructional design principles
- Familiarity with Adobe Captivate and/or willingness to learn software
- Voiceover talent
- Experience using Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office or equivalent.
- Up to 20 hour per week. Flexible hours. Some events required
- Application Instructions: submit resume and portfolio to Kip Smith email@example.com
- Must have regular and consistent at scheduled shift attendance.