Several Theatre Ed students are attending UTA in a few months. UTA will be held in Orem at Utah Valley University on January 12-14, 2023. They asked if we would pass along some information to other TMA faculty regarding teaching workshops for the conference. They are encouraging theatre professionals to submit workshop proposals. If interested, please see the information below:
- Proposals are due in approximately 2 WEEKS—by Monday, December 5th, 2022. Proposals received after that will not be considered.
- Please feel free to share this with any local theatre professional; proposals are not limited to those on this list.
- Please click on this link to begin:
UTAH THEATRE ASSOCIATION WORKSHOP PROPOSAL INFORMATION
- Read the proposal information (above link) BEFORE clicking on the below link. The link below is the direct link to the proposal form, but once again, please read the information above first.
2023 Utah Theatre Association Workshop Presenter Proposal Form
- Registration for UTA is due by December 1, 2022. Below is the registration link:
HIGH SCHOOL GROUPS. Student registration – $90.00 per student Chaperone registration – $45 per adult Theatre teachers – Free (up to two) No refunds will be given for registration costs.